- March 26, 2014: Run Review at Petaluma Valley Hospital
- April 14, 2014: Spinal Motion Restriction (SMR) Policy/Procedure Update Training
- May 16, 2014: Pediatric Palooza Emergency Care Conference
- June 10, 2014: REACH on Tour San Joaquin County
- 2014 Run Review Schedule
- 2014 schedule: Update and Skills Review for Paramedics
- Verihealth Training Institute: Continuing Education Courses
- Critical Care Training Institute
- Coastal Valleys EMS Online Training Modules
- Approved CE Providers Database
The California EMS Authority maintains an up-to-date database of approved CE providers. To find a provider in your county, click the "Filters" button, select the county name from the "County" drop-down field, then click "Go." Please direct questions about this database to the California EMS Authority.
EMT and Paramedic Training Programs
- Santa Rosa Junior College Public Safety Training Center: Emergency Medical Care Programs
- Mendocino County Office of Education - Career Technical Education
- Mendocino College
Mendocino College EMT class availability is available through the WebAdvisor system. For assistance please contact Anastasia Simpson-Logg at (707) 468-3000.
Online Training Websites
The following websites offer a variety of online continuing education opportunities. Please direct questions about these opportunities to the host institution.